Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have never craved a salad!

Today, I brought enough food to work for lunch for about 4 people. I ate it all. I just finished a whole bag of 'Smore's Goldfish' for dessert. YUMMY, especially the marshallows. Tonight, I am going out for St. Patrick's day. I have been thinking about what I am going to order for 3 days now. I know it is for sure going to be deep fried. Some friends and my boyfriend will be there, so I can't go tooo overboard. I don't want to see the look of disappointment from the BF. (He has never ACTUALLY given me that look...but that doesn't stop me from thinking I see it. He doesn't care what I eat, he only cares when what I eat makes me depressed.) I've been grazing most of the day...I need to stop now though. I am going to take my dog for a run after work. I can't run with a gut full of junk food. Plus, I want to be hungry when I go out tonight. GAWDDDD!!!! I hope nobody orders a salad. If somebody orders a salad, I feel like I have to do the same. And I have NEVER craved a salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment