Monday, April 12, 2010

HOLY ROAD BLOCKS BATMAN!

Geeeze, and it is not even 2:00 PM.
I had to go to the grocery store this morning to buy stuff for work. Seemed like every single thing that I think is delicious...was on sale. And the Easter candy was all half price too. I'm a sucker for a sale...as my 8 year old son said to me the other day..."Mom, you would buy a sheep if it was on sale." Well, I managed to get through that without buying anything stupid. Then I had to go to Costco...where not only is everything delicious, it is also giant! Two of my favorite things! I again, did not do anything I would live to regret. Leaving Costco, I reached in to my purse to find my keys...and what do I find?
The leftover M&M's from the movie I took my son to last night (Otherwise knows as, Start-Over Monday Eve final celebration, ie, excuse to eat lots of chocolate and junk). I can't seem to throw them out...but I have not eaten any either.
At lunch time, I started getting ready to head over to the gym...only to realize I was wearing and I had left my gym bag at home. ARG!!!! I have made a promise to myself that I will grab my dog when I get home and go for a run, then have a bit of a workout in the basement. I play hockey tonight so I can't go too crazy...but I am SO not skipping my work out on Day 1! So I just finished eating my lunch
and now I am thinking of all the things I could have eaten today, and didn't. Not sure if that makes me happy or frustrated. On the upside, tomorrow, today will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment